Corporate Office (NOT MARINA)
1661 James Ave (inside DUCK TOUR office)
Miami Beach, FL. 33139
305-538-7547 or 305-JETSKIS
AS OF JULY 1st 2009 RESERVATION IS REQUIRED ON ALL OF OUR JET-SKI TOURS
We have been experiencing a high demand on our jet-ski tours and we have many disappointed customers that were not able to take our jet-ski tours. We decided to extend our services and work only on reservation to maximize our customer service and minimize customer disappointment.
Reservations can be made as early as 1 hour prior to your desired time, or as far as 1 year ahead. For your convenience, We offer 3 easy ways to make a reservation.
- 1) In person at our corporate office located at 1661 James Ave (inside DUCK TOUR office) Miami Beach, FL. 33139
- 2) Call us at 305-538-7547 or 305-JETSKIS (ONLY AVAILABLE from 10:00 am – 6:00 pm everyday including Weekend)
- 3) ONLINE RESERVATION the Best, Faster and easier way.
We are open 7 days a week (Including Holidays) from 10:00 AM till ½ hour before sunset (weather permitting)
Must make a reservation on all of our tours (NO WALK-INS)
- All tours depart on time as reserved. NO REFUND OR RESCHEDULING for late arrival or NO SHOWS
- All customers must be present at our location minimum 30 minutes (45 minutes if PWC course is needed) prior to your reserved time.
- Security deposit requirements: ONLY $300 SECURITY DEPOSIT (cash or credit card)
- For all cancellations a 48 hr written notice is required to: (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- All cancellations are subject to a $35 cancellation fee (per jetski) if cancellation is made prior to a 48 hr requested notice.
- NO Cancellations are excepted within 48 hr and results in forfeit of payment.
- NO REFUND on same day cancellation or NO SHOW
- Weather cancellation is determined by Jet-Ski Tours Of Miami ONLY. A full refund will be issued immediately in such an event.(please ask for more clarification)
- Tour schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Only ID is required for anyone born before January 1, 1988
- Must be 18 years old to rent and sign contract.
- Anyone born on or after January 1, 1988 require a PWC safety certification that we can issue at our location for an additional fee (good for 1 year in the state of Florida) or it can be taken online for FREE click hereFree PWC Safety Course
- To view state law please click HERE